Jul 19, 2011

On The Edge


Sydney Gallery School Students were all invited to enter The Chroma Miniature Art Prize which is the first   exhibition for Term 3, Semester 2, and this is my entry.

I had to fit my subject into a size limit of 20 x 20 x 20cms (including frames)

My inspiration for painting this subject matter was born when I was searching for something topical and where I could express my feelings for a global problem that touches most people's hearts. How can we not help but bring attention to those living on the edge? Image reference: Cameron Feast / Oxfam

Come along to the exhibition and 'vote' for On The Edge. I could win the People's Choice Award! ;)


Exhibiting at the Sydney Gallery School, Meadowbank College TAFE, See St Gallery, Meadowbank NSW.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by Gallery Sommerville. It's always lovely to hear from readers. Barbara